SGC SUPPORT AND RMA POLICY
Returning Unwanted Non-defective Product
- Returning should be done within 7 days from the purchase date.
- Equipment should have an unbroken seal and should not have been put to use.
- Should be in its original packaging including all accessories.
- There are no cash refunds but returned units will be credited to your account.
- A handling fee is applicable upon failure to comply with this policy.
Returning Defective or Damaged Products
- At Standard Global Communications we have a mandate of ensuring that the products we supply to our customers are of the best quality. However, in case of a factory-related defective product or any other defect, we will repair or replace the product at our own cost.
- Compliance to our standard notification window period of purchase should be observed for all return claims to be authentic.
- Open a support ticket by login onto our support portal, chat online or email email@example.com
- Once a ticket is booked and the ticket number generated, please proceed to returning your unit to our nearest offices with a copy of your ticket attached.
- Our professional engineers will assess the unit.
- Once the faulty unit has been located, a replacement unit will be ready for collection within a period of 48 hours subject to parts availability.
- You will be kept updated throughout the entire replacement process via email referencing your ticket number.
- Alternatively, you can login onto our portal to keep track of pending issues.
- Once the replacement has been completed successfully, the ticket is closed and tracking stopped.