We are the Official Channel Partners for Matrix in Zimbabwe
The Indian Telecommunications industry is the fastest growing industry in the world and Matrix Comsec is the second largest player in this booming industry. Over the past decade, Matrix ComSec has consistently released lively telecom products like IP-PBXs, Universal Gateways, VoIP Gateways and User Terminals. Matrix Equipment caters for a diverse market from small business, to corporate institutions right through to the hospitality industry.
In June 2010 Matrix selected SGC as the sole Channel Partner in Zimbabwe from a pool of leading terminal equipment suppliers. With staff with over 50 years combined experience in the telecoms industry in Zimbabwe and the SADC region, Matrix rightly understands that SGC is better placed to represent its interests and drive expansion in sub-Saharan Africa.
Based at Vadodara in India, Matrixcomsec’s manufacturing unit is operated by team of professionally qualified and dedicated engineers. Spread over an area of 250,000 sq. Ft, the structure houses the Assembly, Testing, Quality control, Purchase, Stores, Despatch and Accounts departments.
Matrix has a production capacity of about 1,000,000 ports per annum.
The factory also has a full-fledged technical support Center spread over an area of 10,000 sq Ft manned by trained and efficient engineers. The Center provides immediate technical assistant to Matrix channel partners and customers in installation, operation and maintenance of the products.
The marketing team strongly believes in value-based marketing and strong networking. A special customer care department provides prompt and professional response to the customers, backed by an extensive network of more than 500 channel Partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the communication needs, faster & longer.
All Matrix products are indigenously designed. With around 30% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix R&D is the foundation of its growth and sustenance. Matrix R&D is located at its corporate office and is spread over an area of 15,000 sq. Ft. The R&D team designs products confirming to relevant international standards. Matrix makes substantial investment in R&D tools and equipment to stay abreast of the latest technological changes.
- In the yearÂ 2010, Matrix won the ERY readers choice award for the best PBX-KTS company
- In the year 2009, Matrix receivedÂ the best electronic company award from the Gujarat electronics and software industries association(GESIA)
- In the year 2008, Matrix was conferred the best SSI unit award by the federation of Gujarat industries
- In the year 2008, Matrix received the best electronics company award from the Gujarat electronics and software industries association (GESIA)
- In the year 2007, Matrix was conferred the 9th IETEÂ corporate award for the excellence in the computer & telecommunications systems by the institution of elections & telecommunications engineers, india
- In the year 2007, Matrix won the EFY Readers` Choice Award for the Best PBX â€“KTS Company for the fourth year in row.
- In the year 2006, Matrix won the EFY Readers` Choice Award for the Best PBX-KTS Company.
- In the year 2005, Matrix won the EFY Readers` Choice Award for the Best PBX-KTS Company.
- In the year 2004, Matrix won the Award for Excellence in Professional Electronics conferred by the ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
MATRIX AT A GLANCE
- Over 40 Telecom products
- 200 + Man-years of R&D Experience
- 500 +Channel Partners
- 150,000 + Satisfied Customers
- 1,500,000 + Line-units Installed
- 15, 000,000 + Calls Connected Everyday
- Growing at 1500 + Line-units a day
- Global Footprint: Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America
- Quality Certifications: ISO, CE, FCC, TEC, RoHs