The introduction by Standard Global Communications of Fibre optic cables has transformed our customers’ ability to communicate. Data and voice communications are transmitted using light, rather than electrical signals. Switching to fibre optics has given our customers an ultra-fast, highly stable connection, with none of the limitations associated with copper cables.
SGC are specialists in fibre optic networks. Based in Harare, we cover the every corner of Zimbabwe. We design and install a Fiber system that will revolutionise your operation; speeding-up processes and giving you more functionality.
THE BENEFITS OF FIBRE OPTICS
- Fast – Fibre optic cabling provides a far greater bandwidth. Cat 6a copper cable can handle band-width up to 600MHz. MM Fibre Optic cables are almost twice that at 1000MHz.
- Future-Proof – You can implement new technologies requiring greater bandwidth with ease, as they become available.
- Discreet – Traditional cables have become bulkier to meet demands, whereas Optical Fibre cables are thinner and less-obtrusive. They are neater, take up less room and are easier to install.
- More Secure – Optical Fibre networks are more secure because no electrical signals are emitted. This is highly advantageous for organisations and institutions where security is an issue.
- No Data Loss – Copper cables can only be used up to 100m. Whereas Fibre Optic cables can run for longer distances as data loss is minimal.
- No interference – Fibre Optic cables are immune to electrical and radio frequency interference. This is because cables do not conduct electricity.
Please call out Technical Support Team today and experience the benefits of Fibre Optics.
UPGRADING NETWORK CABLING
If you experiencing bad connections on your network and if your cabling has been in place for a long time, SGC recommends upgrading your cabling network. We design, deploy and repair Voice, Data, Wireless and Wireless cabling thereby enhancing your company’s ability to communicate. Improving communications has many tangible benefits which will save your organisation time and money, while improving working practices and procedures.
- A faster, more reliable computer network will increase productivity and reduce down-time.
- A custom-designed system will give you more flexibility.
- You’ll save time and money on maintaining and repairing dating equipment.
- You can make your organisation future-proof, to adopt new technology, expand and grow.
- FREE surveys available in Harare. Call us to book an appointment, or get some advice from our knowledgeable Technical Support Team.
Call SGC Technical Support Team today and optimise your business operations, with better communications.
Welcome to the Future !