Standard Global Communications provide services for the development, implementation and use of wireless networks in Zimbabwe. If you’re looking to improve the way you communicate in your organisation, we offer bespoke solutions to suit your individual requirements.
Going wireless is not something you’d do to gain higher band-widths and should not be considered a substitute for structured networks. In terms of speed, reliability, security and cost, hard wired cabling is more advantageous.
On the other hand, structured cabling does have its disadvantages and limitations. Wireless systems are commonly used in the following circumstances:
- It may not be viable, or economical to use cable.
- The distance required is too great for cabling.
- To provide temporary or portable work-stations.
- When a building has reached capacity and there’s a need to create space and lose cables.
- As backup in case of network failure.
Speak to our Technical Support Team today and see how we can help.
The main reason to incorporate wireless networking is for the flexibility it allows. A portable system can dramatically improve your working processes and procedures.
Speak to our Technical Support Team today and find out how!!
Welcome to the Future !