In today’s business world, the telephone is king for most businesses communication. With most important conversations, some contractual, being held on the phone, there comes a challenge on how to accurately capture, what has been said, by whom, when and at what time. This is particularly true in the financial services sector, with regards to telephone initiated stock trading.
In addition, there is also a need to record telephone conversations for the purposes of quality assurance in Call Centres, Air Traffic Control and for public safety, thus emergency services, (ambulance, fire, police, security companies, civil protection, etc). Recording of telephone conversations is key, to understand what exactly was said and is mandatory for certain services in some countries. Companies, in general, also want to monitor telephone conversations, to protect their businesses, for disciplinary purposes, confirmation of orders, training of staff, etc.
To capture the exact words spoken, in all the above circumstance, SGC offers the Multi-Channel Voice Logging solution that has the capability to record audio channels, analogue, digital and VoIP telephone lines. This solution can work as a standalone unit or can be connected through the PABX system.
- Live monitoring of all telephone conversations.
- Retrieve archived conversations easily from the data base, when required.
- Resolve disputes, using the accurately recorded conversations.
- Provide training and improve service, based on the recorded conversations.
- Record conversations, eliminating false claims against your business.
- Prevent loss to your company by knowing what staff are about to get up to.
- Know what happens in your business when you are not around.
- Know what information is leaked to your competitors.
- Prevent your staff being corrupt and / or having corrupt offerings made to them.
- Avoid the “inside jobs” by getting to know about them, as they are communicated to the “outside”.
- Eliminate personal usage of your company telephones.